AlphaView AVM1T1N display is equipped with a luminance stabilizing system that automatically compensates for luminance changes due to startup drift, temperature change, and aging.
Manufacturer: Quest International Inc
Product ID: AVM1T1N
AlphaView Medical LCD Display Features
|Supporting a multitude of input options, including: BNC, analog, composite, component, VGA and DVI-D, it can easily support more than one function in any healthcare facility. With super-wide viewing angles of 170°, this medical display is a perfect solution for primary ultrasound and CT Scan review.
|The AVM1T1N ships standard with its heavy duty display mount that conceals all cabling and hardware. The AlphaView AVM1T1N display is equipped with a luminance stabilizing system that automatically compensates for luminance changes due to startup drift, temperature change, and aging. Changes in luminance affects gamma characteristics of any display and therefore can have adverse effects on diagnostic imaging results. The AVM1T1N is an ideal plug and play upgrade solution to existing CRT displays including legacy CRTs from manufacturers like Philips, GE and Siemens.
|AlphaView AVM1T1N Features:
- 19-inch, Monochrome, TFT active matrix
- 1.3 MegaPixels
- 640 x 480 (VGA) to 1280 x 1024 (SXGA) resolution
- 1500 cd/m² (max), 450 cd/m² (factory calibrated)
- 1000:1 contrast ratio
- Factory calibrated for DICOM compliance
- Digital Input: DVI-D
- Analog Input: BNC (Sync on Video, Separate), NTSC/PAL Composite, Analog VGA BNC connector
- 1 USB upstream connector, 2 USB downstream connectors
View, Download, Print the Data Sheet